Wednesday 12 December 2012

Still here....

Isn't technology great? I'm on a train home from London after a workshop, but I'm able to finally post an update.

This is just a short note to say I'm still here. Still thinking about all the things I want to blog about and do, but this December ... Hey, there's a reason I named this blog "Not enough hours in the day".

There has been a lot going on at work. First, I moved anything I could from November to December. Then, moved anything I could from last week to this week. Then, this week to next week. Now I have a list for January started because I definitely need some home time during the holidays.

So, back soon. But, before we miss it: Happy 12/12/12 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Son nice to hear from you! Hope you enjoyed London!

    ReplyDelete